part of
TAG WITH @straub
onyx straub
carmen sandiego [coc]
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2024 20:23:24 GMT
onyx straub Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nornery"]
[attr="class","text"]Though he hated being taken away from , work was work. And at least now he had a place to go back to when work was done.
[break][break]
The bars over the window melted away in a spray of red-hot metal. Onyx snagged them in a gloved hand before they could fall to the ground.
[break][break]
“Every little bit counts,” he said, holding them out for his Bisharp to take, “or what the fuck ever.”
[break][break]
The plan was simple. Get in. Steal tech components. Get out. Classic Rocket shit. Easy way to earn a buck.
[break][break]
Onyx ducked in through the open space and waited for his Charcadet and Bisharp to follow; then Telluria eased him down from the high window, boots clapping with a quiet thump on tile. Fawkes was passed down to him.
[break][break]
“Let’s make it quick. I got plans tonight.”

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

stealing steelsies

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.nornery]--accent:#9B1C47;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nornery]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
826 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
carmen sandiego [coc]
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2024 16:03:07 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango leaguechar"]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

It was a painfully boring night. The kind where even seeing a lone Rattata scurry off was more excitement than what Noel was doing. Having been assigned as security for a tech company, he's to spend an entire graveyard shift until the watch was done. A yawn is the only sound that is ever muttered within this building. Sleep was what he wished to do but the job had to be done.[break][break]

"Another night of nothing..." He thought to himself while walking along the halls of this empty building. Every employee had vacated the premises, leaving him all alone to his thoughts and solitude.[break][break]

Part of his routine is to visit the warehouse, the biggest section of the building and inspect every nook and cranny for anything out of place. He slowly opens the door and enters through, closing it behind him. Surely nothing out of the ordinary would occur on this day of all days.

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".leaguechar"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango a { font:bold 12px/9px 'Poppins'!important; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #d4d4d4; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius:5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px; margin-right:-10px; } .mango .notes { border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding:10px 10px 0px 10px; margin:20px 30px -10px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

NONNIE, NYX
HE/HIM
December 12
Ballonlea, Galar
andressexual
Enforcer
GRUNT
in the low lamplight i was free, heaven and hell were words to me
awards
658 posts
onyx straub DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @straub
onyx straub
carmen sandiego [coc]
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2024 23:29:36 GMT
onyx straub Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nornery"]
[attr="class","text"]This kind of grunt work was wonderfully numbing. Easy enough to let his brain just fuzz out.
[break][break]
Onyx wasn’t technologically savvy-- read: smart-- so he didn’t know what he was supposed to be stealing. They’d given him a list of highly industrialized jargon, which read like Megalopolan, for all he knew. He decided to go for the shiniest pieces first.
[break][break]
It’s almost midnight on a pitch black moonless night in the asscrack of a Hoennian summer. Anyone worth their salt would be out getting drunk on a beach somewhere. So when he rounds a corner and almost runs face-first into he pauses with one foot in the air.
[break][break]
“You too, huh?” is what he says.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

stealing steelsies

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.nornery]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
826 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
carmen sandiego [coc]
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2024 14:45:43 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

Noel practically bumps into the mysterious figure, in this dim light it was hard to tell just who they were. But that didn't matter, no one other than him was supposed to be here, and that meant trouble.[break][break]

He instinctively reaches for a Pokeball, his hand placed on it yet he hadn't released his Pokemon just yet.[break][break]

"Hey! What are you doing here!"[break][break]

As his eyes slowly adjust to the lighting, he can finally make out just who so suddenly appeared. A familiar face, one that he would never be happy to see again no matter how many times. Now does he release his Shaymin out beside him, feeling that a fight would more than likely occur.[break][break]

"Wait... It's you! Up to no good are you? We can handle this the easy way or the hard way, up to you."[break][break]

His Shaymin prepares itself for a battle, knowing that these Rocket scum would always choose the most violent path. They were all the same.

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango a { font:bold 12px/9px 'Poppins'!important; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #d4d4d4; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius:5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px; margin-right:-10px; } .mango .notes { border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding:10px 10px 0px 10px; margin:20px 30px -10px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

NONNIE, NYX
HE/HIM
December 12
Ballonlea, Galar
andressexual
Enforcer
GRUNT
awards
658 posts
onyx straub DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @straub
onyx straub
carmen sandiego [coc]
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2024 15:32:46 GMT
onyx straub Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nornery"]
[attr="class","text"]It’s funny to watch people react when they’re surprised. Everyone does it a little bit differently. It’s made Onyx wait before killing, before, just to see. Or maybe he’s simply going soft in his old age.
[break][break]
“Inventory,” he lies without feeling, because he’s not really trying to fool anyone. He swallows a sigh and lets his head flop to the side. “Well, I could hardly be up to good, now, could I? Then I’d be you.”
[break][break]
Fawkes continues to gather implements behind him. Onyx does sigh, this time.
[break][break]
“Oh, the hard way sounds hot. Or you could just let me go. Who cares about some random pieces of tech no one will even notice are missing?”

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

stealing steelsies

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
826 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
carmen sandiego [coc]
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2024 6:53:36 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

"Hmph, why do I even bother trying to talk to you. If jokes are all you're going to say, then I hope you're ready to have your last laugh."[break][break]

With that said, the two prepare themselves for a fight, his Shaymin launching itself forward towards the nearest Pokemon. A swirl of psychic energy culminating at the top of its head for a Zen Headbutt that hoped to land its mark.[break][break]

This wasn't the only fight to be had though. Noel eyed Onyx down with a fierce gaze, lunging forward and attempting to grab at the man in order to lock him down.[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Ceej

NONNIE, NYX
HE/HIM
December 12
Ballonlea, Galar
andressexual
Enforcer
GRUNT
awards
658 posts
onyx straub DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @straub
onyx straub
carmen sandiego [coc]
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2024 16:14:03 GMT
onyx straub Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nornery"]
[attr="class","text"]He’d hoped they could talk. Share a little bit of… strained camaraderie.
[break][break]
Maybe he was going soft in his old age.
[break][break]
“Ugh, not this little rat again,” he mutters, as the Shaymin collects psychic energy at the crown of its head, getting ready to launch itself forward. He was momentarily distracted by it and genuinely hadn’t expected Noel to leap at him.
[break][break]
His body reacted on it’s own, left arm coming up to deflect the grapple and protect his face, right arm hooking under for a suckerpunch to the gut. He wasn’t a champion of illegal underground MMA combat for nothing. He attempts to position his body so that Noel is stuck between Shaymin’s attack and Onyx, like a friendly fire meat shield.
[break][break]
Fawkes, meanwhile, conjured up a whirling storm of flame, hoping to trap the Shaymin in a fire spin.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

onyx tries to defend the grapple and punch noel in the stomach while also shuffling him into the path of his own zen headbutt. fawkes uses fire spin on shaymin. i love fight scenes

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
826 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
carmen sandiego [coc]
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2024 3:27:37 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

He didn't expect their foe to move and react so accordingly. The wind is completely knocked out of Noel as he lets out a violent cough with saliva escaping his mouth. The punch wasn't the worst of it however. From behind, the Shaymin, unable to stop its attack, springs forward with the full force of its psychic maneuver. Noel's back is crashed into by his very own Pokemon. He's sent tumbling away from both the hedgehog and Straub, the only sound he's able to make being groans.[break][break]

In shock and horror, the mythical goes to the aid of their trainer after landing back onto the ground, but is met with resistance soon thereafter. A small whirlwind of flame is whipped up around the creature, entrapping it in its prison. Its body and fur are singed slightly as it slowly closes in.[break][break]

"Y-You... basta-" Another cough erupts. His vision is slightly blurred but he slowly begins to recover his senses. It takes a moment but he's able to stand back up after some struggling. "You got lucky... That won't happen again."[break][break]

The ground trembles as an Earth Power juts out between the Shaymin and the fiery tornado. As the inferno touches the makeshift shield, it dissipates and leaves Noel's Pokemon free from its reign. Angered and annoyed, it changes its defensive move to one of offense. Jagged rock spew out in a line before the Charcadet, aiming to spear it from down below.

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Ceej

NONNIE, NYX
HE/HIM
December 12
Ballonlea, Galar
andressexual
Enforcer
GRUNT
awards
658 posts
onyx straub DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @straub
onyx straub
carmen sandiego [coc]
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2024 21:45:41 GMT
onyx straub Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nornery"]
[attr="class","text"]Look, the guy has two hobbies: fucking his boyfriend, and fighting. And his boyfriend ain’t here right now.
[break][break]
Onyx steps to the side and lets the Shaymin’s zen headbutt do his job for him.
[break][break]
“Look, I didn’t want to fight,” he says, pulling a face at how weird the words sound coming out of his mouth.
[break][break]
Then the world begins to tremble. The ground shakes. Splinters of earth punch up through metal flooring. Racks of materials shiver, sending items big and small cascading to the floor with loud bangs.
[break][break]
“I wouldn’t--,” do that in here, he starts to say, but a spike of earth pierces up and stabs Fawkes in the back. The little Charcadet squeals and tumbles forward onto his knees. Onyx curses, takes a few long strides towards the fire child, and scoops him up in one arm.
[break][break]
“That’s enough of that. Have a good night.” He books for the way they came in as a rhythmic thudding fills the air-- the sound of shelf after shelf of heavy, metallic components crashes and falls into the next, one after another, one ton dominos tipping towards him and Noel.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

==> abscond

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP